Argyll Scott is currently helping one of largest well known insure tech firm to find a Technical Team Leader who have strong background in .Net technology to lead their development team.
The successful candidate will get involved with leading a team of Software Engineers within one of the company Technology departments, delivering business critical projects whilst maintaining high morale, managing the day to day activities in an efficient and professional manner and ensuring all team targets are met as advised by management.
- Work closely with the business and peers on issues related to design, business process, and requirements,
- Work with teams to translate the business requirements into solution design,
- Provide expertise in advanced programming concepts,
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy third-party integrations with Salesforce,
- Plan, design, develop, test and deploy solutions within an agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) framework that delivers high-quality code on a frequent basis,
- Produce class diagrams, component diagrams, sequence diagrams and similar documentation,
- Generate and manage automated unit tests,
- Review and control quality of technical design and coding,
- Actively contribute to the process of continual improvement, with regard to self, team and systems.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in IT or other related fields,
- Strong experience in Software Development Life Cycle SDLC,
- Strong experience in .NET C# technology,
- Strong Web Service
- Experienced Salesforce, CRM,
- Understand or have knowledge in Microservice,
- Have knowledge in PCF,
- Good problem solving and analytical skill,
- Good interpersonal skill,
- Good English communication skill,
- Experienced in insurance industry will be your big advantage.
You will lead team in detail design, develop, and support CRM and Salesforce applications and working closely with their business user.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most successful companies to enhance their technology team performance. The company provides the successful candidate with fun & professional working environment, excellent salary, and great benefits
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately or call Benji of Argyll Scott at 02 107 2873 for more detail
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.