Argyll Scott is helping one of the most successful Multicultural Game Development Company to expand their business in Thailand. They are currently expanding their team in heart of business area in Bangkok and is urgently looking for a Technical Artist to join their professional fun team to develop their new MMOs to mobile.
As a Technical Artist, you are full of curiosity and have a blend of technical skill and artistic intuition. In close collaboration with the creative, product and engineering teams, you will bridge the gap between content/creative and engineering to make the game come alive.
- Work with the Artist team and Team Leads to develop features, both for the game engine and for tools/asset pipelines of game version,
- Responsible for smooth pipeline for designs and assets incorporating significant amounts of 3D elements,
- Ensure in using tools to improve the art team's efficiency and meet the technical requirements (this includes 3DSMax/ Maya scripts and etc),
- Contribute to technical solutions and pipeline design for the production and delivery of art assets, to help maximize our technology,
- Identify potential and recurring workflow problems and collaborate with other developers to come up with viable solutions,
- Investigating new techniques and best practices, then documenting them, implementing them and training the team,
- Help ensure feature interfaces are user-friendly
You need to have at least 2 years of Game Development experience as Technical Artist with the following requirements:
- Strong artistic background and content development using 3DSMax/ Maya (can be Modelling, texturing, lighting, hard-surface, UV Layout, Skinning, Rigging, Animation, Particle Effects, MaxScript Tool Design and Scripting)
- Experienced Photoshop Texturing,
- Have more than one shipped AAA title in Technical role,
- Positive team-oriented attitude with excellent verbal and written Thai/English communication skills,
- Detail-oriented and efficient, high self-motivation and initiative,
If you have well understanding in UX/UI concept and principle will be your big advantage.
The company provides the successful candidate with fun & friendly but professional working environment, excellent salary, and great benefits.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Benji on 02-107-2873 for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.