Argyll Scott is helping the client is looking for Tech Delivery Lead. This role will responsible for Oversee the entire software development life cycle: gather requirements; review requirements; author specifications; write user's stories; build task lists; run status reviews; prioritize tasks; manage scope; track velocity; update backlog; etc.
- Proactively look forward, anticipate issues and manage expectations, internally and externally.
- Effectively manage projects to agreed margin, scope and deliver with high quality
- Manage projects in compliance with corporate processes.
- Lead a team of highly talented, senior, motivated and self-directed software professionals.
- Build credibility and trust. Promote transparency. Manage expectations of clients.
- 10++ years managing and delivering complex ERP and/or software projects with large resources team.
- Retail Industry background is required.
- Superlative interpersonal and communication skills, including polished presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology.
- Experience taking proactive action to improve project velocity and code reliability.
- A knack for herding business analysts, software engineers, QA resources, and customers and proactively micro-managing team members when needed to make sure stuff gets done.
- The experience and maturity to communicate with customers and handle difficult conversations; to tackle problems head on.
- Experience with understanding, tracking, and managing project financials.
- Good communication in Thai and English (Mandatory)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.