My client is a fast-growing bank in Hong Kong with solid business growth in 2020 and excellent digital exposure. They are looking for candidates with at least 10 years of experience in Banking audit.
- Lead the team in internal audit function, and oversee the delivery of quality risk-based audits and reviews.
- Responsible for audit planning, risk assessment, on-going risk monitoring and training.
- Perform risk-based and regulatory audits covering business lines.
- Follow up audit recommendations, assess residual risk, validate remedial work.
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of experience in banking audit with experience in Corporate Banking/ Retailing Banking/ Risk/ AML/ CDD.
- Good knowledge of HKMA's requirements and best practices of the banking industry.
- Holder of CPA, CIA, CFA, CAMS, CFE or other related audit qualifications is preferred.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk