A leading high-growth Real Estate/Property/Hospitality company has created a new role to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the Business Unit by leveraging your own insightful financial expertise.
Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the Head of Tax in the headquarters. You will interact regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the SEA region.
- Tax structuring for existing and potential projects in South East Asia region
- Arrange tax due diligence and advice on the structuring for new investments
- Handle/ manage the tax compliance work including tax return filing and transfer pricing documentation
- Manage and handle the tax risk and compliance
- Continuous updating to the management of relevant changes in tax regulation and the consequential impacts
- Work with the finance team of local offices to ensure proper management of tax affairs
- Closely work with internal departments and advise on the tax issues
- Bachelor Degree or above
- At least 8 years working experience on tax
- Ability to research all document tax issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, responsive and ability to work independently
- Occasional overseas travelling is required
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.