ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is a global data-driven marketing and loyalty analytics company, providing clients with the customer insights they need to make innovative business decisions and multiply relevant, rewarding and sustained business relationships to the mutual benefit of both clients and consumers. The Company partners with various corporations to help generate, collect and collate customer data and grow actionable insights; with a vision to be recognized as a global leader in loyalty management. Their global offices are located at Canada, United States, Europe & Middle East and Asia Pacific; where they offer 3 main loyalty service streams.
Coalition Loyalty: Designing and management of multi-partner and shared loyalty programmes globally
Proprietary Loyalty: Designing and management of strategic business and customer loyalty programs for individual clients globally
Loyalty Analytics: Collecting, analyzing and deriving actionable insight from customer data to deliver measurable marketing ROI for clients and partners around the globe.
THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE PERFECT FOR
The company is excited to announce that in line with the new year, they are currently on the lookout for new talents to come onboard and join them in their continued growth.
Amongst the vacancies available are the opportunity for a stand out HR Business Partner to join the dynamic fast-growing Talent and Culture team supporting their Malaysian office in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. This is an exciting generalist role where you will be working in a growing, fast paced environment whilst incorporating a people-centric and pragmatic approach to everything you do. You will report to the APAC Director of Talent & Culture (T&C) and work closely with the operations team; both of which are based in Singapore. You will be part of a global T&C team that supports the ILS business across the globe. A great fit ideally would be:
- A flexible and collaborative approach, with the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- A well-organized, positive and enthusiastic individual whom thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferably a tertiary qualification majoring in Human Resources (or equivalent)
- A proven track record in a HR business partnership role.
- Work well both autonomously and are a key team-player with great initiative and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills is a MUST
- Innovative thinking and passion for problem-solving
- Persuasive and engaging demeanour
- Confidence in dealing with employee relations and an understanding of Malaysian employment legislation.
The Company strives to embrace a positive and energetic culture, so a like-minded HR practitioner who is passionate about working in a dynamic Talent & Culture team would be a great fit!
WHAT THE COMPANY HAS TO OFFER
The Company strives to deliver satisfaction to their dedicated team members, loyal customers and broader community, and love to acknowledge each team member's contribution to their success. From their attractive remuneration, medical, dental and optical initiatives alongside professional development programs, their unique company culture is a space you would definitely want to be a part of!
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.