A Multinational FMCG is hiring Talent Acquisition Specialist in Singapore. You will be reporting to the TA Manager to fulfill recruitment needs and ensure excellent recruitment experience.
- Manage full cycle of recruitment process including but not limited to job posting, pre-screening and facilitating interviews
- Build a strong, credible relationship with hiring managers and management by serving as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert in aspect of talent sourcing and acquisition
- Responsible for the onboarding process including but not limited to orientation program
- Responsible for the implementation of all recruitment and branding activities
- Manage relationship with recruitment agencies, career centres, government agencies and education institutions
- Provide regular updates on recruitment related reports to track effectiveness of recruitment activities.
- Review and streamline existing systems and processes to enhance the quality of deliverables
- Manage up-to-date employee information in the HR Management System
- Provide general HR administration and undertake projects as assigned.
- More than 5 years of HR experience preferably in FMCG industry
- Strong knowledge of Singapore employment law and regulations
- Resourceful, ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and reach out to potential candidates through various sources and media
- Able to work independently, pro-active, detailed oriented and adaptable to changes or ambiguity.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
EA Registration Number: R1766531
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105