Our Client is a well-established FMCG company, who is hiring an experienced Talent Acquisition on a 6 - month contract. As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work closely with Business Stakeholders and directly report to the HR Director
· Responsible for full cycle of recruitment from sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates to the on-boarding process.
· Build the relationship with key stakeholders and be seen as the go-to person for any recruitment related advice
· Ability to source candidates through a variety of tools, techniques, methods and identify passive candidates that align with our culture and talent strategies.
- Providing a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Minimum 5 years in-house/external recruitment experience, preferably in the FMCG industry
- Proven track record in hiring all level sales & marketing and operational / support functions.
- Experience in using social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates.
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.