They are a global multinational mass media and entertainment corporation, headquartered in USA. Their business spreads across publishing operations, film, cable networks and television. This company had a revenue of over 20 billion USD in 2017, with an employee headcount of 20,000+ globally.
To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join the team.
Reporting directly to the HR Director, this role will require an independent and hands-on Talent Acquisition leader to lead a team of 2 Senior TA Associates and:
- Lead, manage and develop the recruiting team to drive a high level of performance by setting realistic goals and strategies for talent acquisition;
- Perform regular recruitment activities and support senior search assignments;
- Conduct market research on exploring different recruitment channels & networking platforms; conduct strategic competitor analysis & marketplace mapping;
- Provide timely market insights to business units and work closely with business managers to attract the right talent pool;
- Design and implement employer brand building initiatives, internally and externally to attract potential candidates and build a sustaining talent pipeline.
- Support in other ad-hoc HR related projects
- A degree in Human Resources or related disciplines with at least 5 years of prior talent acquisition experience, preferably from media / entertainment industry;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Independent, reliable and self-motivated with high attention to details;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Candidates from Telco or Technology background are also welcome;
- Immediately available is advantageous.
What's on offer:
- Excellent working environment with an international mix;
- Attractive remuneration package (HKD 50k - HKD 60k per month depending on experience);
- Global multinational mass media working exposure.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Reyna Mirpuri at email@example.com.
As always, if you know of anyone within your network that may be interested in this role, please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay a referral fee for introduction to new candidates who we successfully place.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.