Talent Acquisition, FMCG
Our Client is a Multi-National FMCG firm with a strong presence all over the world. There is now an opening opportunity for a HR professional role as a Talent Acquisition LEAD who has ability to manage end-to-end recruitment process. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Human Resources professional with a proactive and can-do attitude to work in a stable organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Execute and manage sourcing, scouting and candidate management
Work closely with the Heads of Department to understand their recruitment needs.
· Handle day-to-day management of the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, administering reference checks
· Leads and supports designated recruitment plans, through project planning, communication and action, that support the department's mission, vision, strategy, and tactical plans to assure alignment with business results and maximize service quality, effectiveness and efficiency
· Bring market data and talent acquisition pipeline analytics into the recruitment process to drive the right recruitment hiring
· Promote a clear vision to the team and set strategic direction and framework to deliver to the vision
· High quality recruitment service delivers to meet speed and cost target
· Oversee Global Recruiting Metric targets
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in Management / Psychology / Law / HR related field is preferred
· At least 8 years' direct experience in Sourcing in Fast-moving business only
· Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
· Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
· Experience in dynamic and fast paced environment in MNC is a plus
· THAI Nationality ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.