Our client is a regional and digitally innovative bank with a strong presence here in HK, looking for an SVP, Head of Product - Credit Cards. This role is to direct marketing strategy for consumer finance, customer acquisition and own the digital assets to drive brand building.
· Direct the cards strategy for consumer finance
· Lead customer acquisition for cards and unsecured loans
· Develop and manage the merchant partnership
· Own the digital assets of credit cards and loans, drive brand building and monetization
· Manage a best-in-class, innovative thinking Product team working collaboratively with Portfolio Management, Strategic Planning, Channel Management, Digital Transformation, Merchant Acquiring & Business Systems teams.
· Minimum 15 years of experience, of which at least 5 years should be in a managerial/and/or leadership position.
· Experience in consumer marketing, brand building, customer acquisition & merchant partnership is a pre-requisite.
· Experience in financial sector or technologies firms or start-ups is desirable.
· Experience in transforming business models by leveraging technology is desirable.
· Strong interest in analyzing customer trends, insight in consumer behavior, good grab of local & global market dynamics and able to paint a compelling picture of the future.
· Active communicator of the strategy and outcomes to the internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to lead people to deliver their best and create engagement with the firm.
· Fluent in English and Chinese (either Cantonese or Mandarin)
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.