My leading technology and managed services client is looking for a Support Team Leader to come and join them in their Manchester office.
Reporting to the Senior Service Delivery Manager, the successful person will be driving excellence both personally and as a leader exhibiting the highest standards of diligence in all communication with external and internal customers at all levels. You will also be providing guidance, instruction and direction to everyone in your team to achieve set KPIs and exhibit service obsession in every element of your work.
What experience do you need?
- Demonstrable experience managing a team and being part of a technical support environment
- Previous exposure to working in a Service Desk Environment
- ITIL Foundation certification
- At least 2nd line technical knowledge and skills up to 2nd line level
- MCSA Windows 10 or ICND1 or CCA-V
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please apply directly or contact Farrah @ Argyll Scott.