- Support and maintain market data infrastructures and promptly apply trouble-shooting or problem resolution skills to minimize business productivity loss, customer impact, and financial/reputational risk.
- Coordinate with market data vendors and exchanges in the region for their data content, technical activities and changes.
- Plan and implement production changes after trading hours, and conduct testing to verify the changes are successful.
- Implement and constantly improve monitoring tools to ensure comprehensive data and infrastructure monitoring standards and effectiveness
- Ensure market data systems are functioning with sufficient capacity and resiliency for high availability.
- Technical engagement experience with financial exchanges and third-party market data suppliers
- Hands-on experience with market data delivery platforms such as TREP/BBG/Direct exchange feeds
- Experience with market data entitlement systems such as DACS/DART and contribution/publishing platforms
- Strong knowledge of Data Networks and Network Security
- Administration and support experience with server Operating Systems like Red Hat Linux and Windows environment
- Strong scripting skills for software/system management and automation (Perl, Python, bah scripting)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.