Supply Planning Manager
Salary: 100 - 130 KB per Month
Successful candidate needs to have experience in:
- Managing supply planning activities (Production Planning, Material Planning, capacity planning and Inventory Control)
- Managing large number of SKU - 1000 at least
Our partner is a leading food company. They operate in Thailand for long time producing variety range of food products for numerous number of customers across the globe. Currently, they are looking for an experienced supply planning manager to lead strategy and operation of supply planning team.
This role is responsible for leading supply planning team in both strategy and operation view. In this role, you will:
- Leads the supply planning team to manage operations planning in term of production scheduling, material planning and capacity planning
- Lead production planning to ensure Finished Goods meet up with demand
- Ensure inventory is in the optimum level to achieve the target
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in food and FMCG manufacturing supply planning. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Supply Chain Management or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain/planning
- Very strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (Highly Desirable)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.