A global leading manufacturing business is looking for a Supply Chain Project Manager to join their team in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for leading cross-functional projects within supply chain environment, and proactively build bridges between different functions within the Supply Chain Center, IT, business units, service units and plants.
- Lead cross-functional projects within Supply Chain environment, from developing project concepts, formulating business case, preparing project plan, assessing risks with mitigation plan, implementing the project, managing stakeholders and delivering a sustainable result
- Support to implement projects and manage project activities under Supply Chain and Digitalization strategy
- Possess solid supply chain knowledge and experience to analyze current processes, information flow and KPI performance, identify areas for fine-tuning with proposals. Lead or support new proposals, initiatives or activities to make the supply chain more efficient and effective
- Bring in innovative and digital ideas, solutions and best practice as well as latest technology to streamline or improve the supply chain processes and create better values to end customers. Drive and work closely with relevant parties to formulate proposals for management review
- Interact closely with project stakeholders at different levels, listen their voices, evaluate their requirements, bridge the gaps between business, operations and IT, find out the optimal approach and solutions
- Promote use of structured project management methodology and tools to ensure the projects are well planned, organized and documented with proper control and transparency to stakeholders. Make best use of data analysis to quantify impacts, risks and results, and support decision making
- Bachelor in Business, Supply Chain, Information technology, Computer Science or relevant technical degree
- Minimum 7 years relevant experiences in leading IT/System/SAP implementation, digitalization, strategic or transformation projects at global or regional level
- Proven experience in supply chain & logistics operations and managing projects in the context of logistics visibility and SAP Transport Management implementation is an advantage. Experience in chemical industry is a plus
- Certified in Project Management PMP is preferred. Certified in Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt is an advantage
- Expertise in negotiation skills as related to influencing others over whom the incumbent has no direct authority. Skilled in communication and presentation skills
- Ability to challenge the status-quo and identify area for continuous improvement, by translating current issues into improvement plans that can be executed either within the SCC, BU or across functions
- Excellent analytical skills, including SAP-related (e.g. AO/roiPE) data analysis and the use of Minitab (or, other relevant statistical package)
- Fluently in English (Mandarin is an advantage)
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5187 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.