Supply Chain Manager
Benefit: 100 - 150K Bath per month
Our partner is global leading nutrition company. They has been established and operated over 30 years providing health products all over the globe. We are ideally looking for someone who has regional experience in managing supply chain end to end for trading business.
Market: Oversea Market
This role is responsible for operating Supply Chain End to End for both operation and strategy side. In this role, you will:
- Lead S&OP process for driving forecasting accuracy and new product launch with Sales, Marketing, Finance, distributors and senior stakeholders
- Responsible for inventory management to ensure safety stock level and reducing wasted inventory
- Perform distributor management program in order to review and improve performance
- Conduct operational excellence in order to improve efficiency and cost saving
- Provide strategic functional leadership and best operation practice
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in S&OP and Distributor management outside of Thailand market. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Supply Chain Management or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In operating Inventory Control Systems and Software
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable and open for Thai nationality only at this stage
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.