Supply Chain Administrator
Backed by a large group, this company are one of the UK's market leaders in the independent drinks industry for the past 40 years. They supply off-trade (supermarkets), on-trade (hospitality businesses) and independent merchants. They pride themselves on providing their customers with unrivalled support, value, and innovative solutions that deliver profitable growth.
The company are looking for an administrator in their Customer Supply Function, who wants to grow and progress with the business. They will be responsible for:
- Managing (sourcing info if needed), investigating and delegating all the cases
- Managing and keeping all data on Netsuite up to date (creating and amending items, price adjustments, following up price and cost agreements)
- Reporting & investigating weaker areas of the business
- Improving internal processes where possible
- Keeping order trackers up to date
- Order processing
- Invoicing & crediting
- Provide invoices to hauliers
- POD requests from hauliers
- Communicating available stock levels with wineries & customers
- Following up on supplier ready dates and shipping updates
For this company, they are prioritising a good work ethic & cultural fit, so are therefore considering a wide range of experience, including (but not limited to):
- Supply Chain
- Entry level finance (invoicing/crediting)
- Data processing & manipulation
The starting salary is £25,000 + benefits, though this company is passionate about rewarding people for their work so there are regular pay reviews. Additionally, with a supporting manager, there may be opportunity to be promoted into other areas of the business (which has happened already with the last person placed here < 1 year ago).
If you are not contacted in the next 7 days, unfortunately you have not been successful but we will keep you on our radar and arrange a call if other relevant opportunities arise.