- Implement supplier performance management program, work closely with the Procurement organization and various Supply Chain functions including Manufacturing sites to establish the appropriate programs, procedure and evaluation systems to drive supplier's quality performance.
- Lead supplier quality management at executional level, partner with AP SC functions and manufacturing sites to implement strategy of developing suppliers' quality capability.
- Conduct supplier quality performance reviews, monitor progress to drive improvement.
- Coordinate manufacturing sites for Raw Material complaints, facilitate risk assessment on material disposition and drive effectiveness of suppliers CAPA.
- Network with Internal Global Quality Compliance Auditors to ensure priority key quality issues are addressed and CAPAs for suppliers are verified.
- Quality assurance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with the use of operational performance metrics to drive improvement.
- Experience collaborating with various functional roles within Supply Chain, R&D and Procurement to execute action plans to resolve critical issues and improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to work with suppliers, third party manufactures, and internal cross functional teams.
- Strong inter-personnel skills, acts with integrity, executes with discipline, and possesses strong motivational and team building skills.
To apply, please apply with your CV and detail your emuneration details and notice period.
EA Registration Number: R1872356
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105