Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Primarily produce retail fund factsheets and other product documentation accurately and timely.
- Monitor the performance of tasks delegated to GDS Hyderabad and give feedback promptly.
- Maintain strong working relationship with key stakeholders to ensure production work flow is smooth and production requests are handled timely.
- Participate in issue investigation and research, and escalate issues to ensure they are resolved accurately and effectively.
- Proactively contribute ideas, research and recommend continuous improvement opportunities (e.g. automate production). Participate in approved continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist in any global projects/initiatives where necessary.
- Min 5-year work experience in the asset management industry with strong knowledge on fund factsheet production.
- Basic knowledge of fund/segregated mandate operations and different asset classes is required.
Skills / Other Personal Atributes:
Basic knowledge of fund/segregated mandate operations and different asset classes is required.Good written and verbal communication in English and Chinese, interpersonal and conflict management skills.
Client focus and with a keen interest in providing superb services to clients.
Good organization skills, detail oriented and work under pressure with tight deadline.
Self-managing and proactively prioritize his/her work.
Be open-minded and a strong "out-of-the-box" thinker who challenges status-quo.
- Require a University degree in Accounting or business area of concentration.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.