Our client, a Hong Kong listed company and a major player in its industry, is looking to now add a Strategy Manager to their team. Based in Hong Kong, this individual will have the opportunity to work and learn from other elite management consulting alumni to work towards and build the group strategy for the Company.
If you are keen to join a stable, well established organisation with promising growth opportunities, then this is role for you!
- Work closely with the team and with development activities across the Asia Pacific and worldwide
- Evaluate new business opportunities, formulate strategic business plans through research and analysis of markets and trends from primary and secondary sources, and assist in the implement strategy in accordance with the Group's strategic business expansion plan
- Take initiative to analyse industry trends and best practices, and present such findings to the team and senior management
- Take ownership of assigned tasks within different projects - develop plan of completion, estimate time requirements
- Develop high quality communication materials to present work via presentation decks, memos or excel spreadsheets
- Assist in creating collateral to communicate with senior management and key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Present findings and recommendations in a clear and concise manner to senior management
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Nurturing work culture and friendly and supportive team members
- Competitive package
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or related discipline from top university. MBA is advantageous
- 3 - 5 years of total working experience from first-class management consulting (McKinsey, BCG, Bain, OC&C etc) highly preferred
- An independent worker, a self-starter, who also enjoys working in team environments and projects
- Analytical, numerically sensitive, with strong attention to detail
- Cantonese and English proficiency is essential, with Mandarin highly advantageous
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.