Title Strategy & Operation Management Consultant (Project Manager)
Project Management - Strategic Plan - Project Delivery - Change Management - Retail operations - Bangkok - Up to 130K Plus other benefits
A well-known retail Company
· Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in project management roles including the use of traditional or agile methodologies
· Project Management focusing on fixing retail operations issue
· Makes recommendations regarding priorities to align resources to meet strategic priorities.
· Coordinates/Facilitates assignments and work related to strategic planning support and analysis.
· Provides project management, on-going support, follow-up analysis, and implementation support for strategic, business development and integration activities with widely varying scope.
· Provides independent leadership for small and mid-sized projects; building strong cross-functional relationships to ensure that all stakeholders are appropriately engaged.
· Presents and communicates in a professional and effective manner.
· Creates maintains, and updates project documentation including work plans, status reports, and issue logs.
Bachelor's Degree required; Masters preferred
5+ years experienced in project management, especially projects with established project management methodology
Experienced in Retail Business - preferred; Experienced in Retail Fashion Business - plus
Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
Proven leadership skills
- Related knowledge: business and market planning, manufacturing, retail business, logistics
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any queries, please call Thanwa on +66 (0) 2 107 2571 or sent your Port and CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.