A large Investment Bank is looking for a Strategy Analyst. The position is to be based in Hong Kong with responsibilities to support the team in overall strategic planning, direction, vision, management, operations and partner with other business unit and functional area leaders in the region to execute global strategy. You will be working with your team to partner alongside with many C-levels to drive the company's direction.
As a key member of the APAC strategy team, you will report to your Senior and VP of the team, and your role is to support the team to partner with the core business leaders to execute strategy.
- Internal SWAT team, you will be part of APAC team that will support senior management to on advice, strategy evaluation, profitability analysis that involves driving the business forward. (CEO/COO/C-levels in general)
- Collaborate with team members across different business units to help drive internal initiatives
- Corporate Development, assist the team in developing new market entry strategies, financial analysis, financial modelling, target company valuation, detail due-diligence, deal sourcing and negotiation through M&A, acquisition and JV are common
- Work with the team in accessing strategies and business implications on regulatory changes in key business operating markets
Ambitious, articulate and joyous team player and has impeccable interpersonal skills, you will also come with a background of:
- A degree in Finance or related discipline
- Management Consultants from Top tier consulting firms (McKinsey/BCG/Bain or equivalent) with about 1-3 years of experience or
- Investment Bankers (at Analyst level) from Top tier investment banks are welcome to apply, more experienced candidates will be considered for Associate level
- Charismatic, Eloquent and Powerful individual yet possess a humble and professional attitude that is likeable
- Mandarin language is must
- Top performer in college and work should apply
What's on Offer
- Regional role
- Competitive salary package on offer
- Opportunity to work in an awesome MNC
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.