The company is an expanding international team in Singapore. The Strategic Alliance Manager will develop and implement access strategies in emerging markets and play a key role in consulting assignments for new and existing pharmaceutical (and other) clients.
- Work as a team member / leader on a broad range of consultancy projects such as:
- Develop market access strategies for emerging markets
- Lead the sales process by leveraging experience and business insight to help Clients understand the value that the company provides through its service offerings. Specific activities include client presentations and proposal development.
- Engage new clients and work with the regional team in engaging new clients.
- Design patient assistance program(s)
- Evaluate the economic value of specific program(s) scenarios aimed to increase access of patients to treatment
- Conduct face-to-face stakeholder interviews in assigned project countries
- Assist the regional team in engaging new clients
- Work with project teams on building strong, long term relationships with existing clients
- Assist in developing and managing relationships with key national and international stakeholders, ensuring that the company's strategy is aligned with stakeholder priorities
- Communicate and coordinate with stakeholders and the company's management team in proactively identifying and resolving issues
- Conduct data analysis for market research projects.
- Assist in the design and implementation of new projects
- Reports to Global Head of Consulting with a dotted line to the CEO.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in science, economics, or a social science required with an additional specialization in public health and/or epidemiology
- 3 - 5 years' professional experience in a pharmaceutical company or public health environment
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills are required. Self-motivated with strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skill.
- Experience in a healthcare consulting environment is essential
- Proven project management experience
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in statistical analysis preferred with competencies in statistical software such as SAS or STATA
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility in working hours is essential
- Frequent international travel
Please email your CV, notice period and current remuneration package to apply at email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.