Leading one of the world renowned luxury brand with a vibrant energetic team, a dynamic with strong business acumen store manager is needed to grow the business in Malaysia.
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably;
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided and annual mystery shop goals are met;
- Manage and support stock levels through direct communication with key business departments to maximize full price selling, maintaining a high sell through as well as alignment with new product launches
- Communicates company set KPI's and identifies strategies to ensure performance standards are met;
- Lead the team to consistently establish relationships and propose local events through continuous; networking and support product launches that promote high client attendance and strong sales results
- Attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team, building a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry;
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred;
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Passion for the Fashion Industry;
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.