An eclectic European luxury fashion house is looking for a commercial and inspiring Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Head of Retail, you will drive retail excellence and people management to bring the House's visions alive through every touch point in your boutique.
- Lead the store team and lead by action to achieving monthly and yearly sales budget and profitability/opex target
- Identify store's retail KPIs and competitions, and create timely action plans to capitalise/address the opportunities and situations
- Partner across functions (eg training, merchandising, VM) to strengthen retail experience and operation excellence
- Own the people resource allocation and development, from planning of duty rosters, hiring and onboarding new staff, to identifying training and talent development needs
- Mandatory: 2+ years of experience in store manager/assistant store manager or retail manager capacity
- Track record success in achieving or leading the achievement of sales targets
- Strong commercial acumen and people-driven retail leader
- Passionate for fashion industry with appreciation in the luxury segment
EA Registration Number: R1982421
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105