- The Client has carefully cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best. Our company is determinedly creative, intelligent and progressive, and nurtures these qualities by employing people who share our passionate interest in design, innovation, and incisive enquiry across all fields.
- Our organisational culture is entirely unique, distinguished by an uncommon blend of courtesy, cordiality and intellectual energy. We seek those who can bring a wealth of life experience and inspired ideas to our table.
- In return, we provide comprehensive induction and training programmes, and encourage an inclusive culture that nurtures enduring professional relationships. We also appreciate the benefits that flow from our employees' external pursuits.
- We raise our bar high and never lower it; this is key to our success and one of the many reasons why people wish to work here.
- An exciting opportunity awaits for a skilled retail professional to join us, a unique and innovative organisation with career potential.
- We seek a conscientious and dedicated Store Manager; a character who will bring humour, diligence, and purpose to the role, while choreographing the daily activities of a team of Retail Consultants at our signature stores. This position is full-time with 5 working days a week.
- Retail experience in management or assistant management of a store or counter is essential, as is the confidence to sell products requiring specialist knowledge and the willingness to embrace demonstration-based sales techniques.
The successful candidate will possess a high standard of attention to detail and be responsible for:
- Managing day-to day operation of the retail store
- Ensuring all team members uphold and demonstrate The Client's approach on customer service
- Budgeting and implementing strategies to achieve sales targets
- Review and analyse store sales against budgets and team performance on KPIs
- Support Marketing in store-specific marketing campaigns
- Managing and coaching a team of retail consultants
Who we are looking for
To be successful, you will have:
- Previous retail experience in management or assistant management of a store, with products requiring specialist knowledge and demonstration-based sales techniques preferably from the beauty industry,
- Outstanding communication and people management abilities,
- Strong Skin-care knowledge,
- Computer literacy (MS Office),
- Demonstrated problem solving skills,
- A genuine dedication to retail and the ability to work autonomously.
- The Client proactively seeks out smart, creative, passionate individuals who think laterally and are capable of delivering work of the highest standard. We place great importance on employee retention and development.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to
Sharon Kaur Kulwant Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +603 2174 9013 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.