Our Global FMCG client is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to oversee the Singapore business. If you are resourceful, dynamic with excellent leadership skills this role could be for you. Managing a team you will engage both traditional marketing avenues and devise strategy for digital.
- Lead the development of the Brand in the Singapore market, ensuring consumers are treated to targeted and personalized experiences via traditional and digital marketing strategies
- Working closely with the Sales team, drive a targeted and cohesive communication strategy for all the channels: DPS, RETAIL & Spa, eCommerce (own & e-retailers), future alternative distribution channels
- Keep the Brand message consistent and cohesive across all channels, leading a CRM design and improvement to target loyal, one time and prospective customers.
- Coach, grow and drive the marketing team, ensuring a high performance well functioning marketing department. Maintaining the focus that heir success is your success
- Collaborate with Supply, Sales and Finance Teams, ensure a precise management of Stock/Obsolete/COG, through accurate forecast, POP strategy, amortization control
- Ensure profitability and drive sustainable growth share via clever and refreshing campaign strategies, expert knowledge of the Singapore consumer and motivation of direct reports
- A Bachelors degree in marketing/Business
- At least 8 years within a marketing function in related industries in FMCG or Cosmetics
- At least 3 years of people management experience
- Proven track record of successful marketing projects, traditional and digital
- Adaptable and proactive, you have tangible proof of previous initiatives you have driven and are continually striving for excellence
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
EA Registration Number: R1765896
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105