A global F&B company are seeking a commercially minded sourcing manager to join their Singapore team taking care of the region.
- Source and vet new suppliers and assess the suitability of these suppliers, as well as phasing out suppliers.
- Engage in multiple product development projects for the region.
- Working with fellow Sourcing Managers within all business units to leverage on effective purchasing practices.
- Analyses and plan to enable positive supplier negotiations, ensuring suppliers are challenged to ensure deliverables of cost efficient base on continuous basis attractive agreements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with strategic suppliers and monitor performance against contractual standards. Using those standards identify areas of development and to drive innovation to meet high standards
- Engage in and create cost saving solutions for the company via project activities
- Provide project outcomes to deadline
- 4 years in sourcing, supplier management, procurement of contract or sourcing.
- Requires Mandarin to liaise with Local and Chinese suppliers
- Great analytical skills and experience in Microsoft Excel and preferably SAP.
- Strong negotiation skills in order to manage Suppliers and Contract execution
- Role will require flexibility to work with different time zones due to the European sourcing team
- Ability to travel
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.