A rapidly manufacturing is looking for a Solution Architect. This role is responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan and identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved .
- Liaise with clients and business representatives to understand the needs of business
- Liaise with other professionals to design solution architecture for businesses and clients
- Ensure compliance to solution architectural design in the implementation of projects
- Provide architectural guidance to the project team
- Render consulting and technical support services on project implementation to the project team
- Explain technical issues and IT solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professionals
- Keep accurate record of materials used, expected deliverables, and milestones achieved
- Ensure that solution milestones are accomplished at the right time
- Guide the activities of the solution architecture unit to ensure timely completion of projects
- Ensure that solution architecture (software and programs) designed are in sync with business needs and hardware
- Review the proposal of vendors and suppliers to ensure that quality inputs are delivered at the least possible cost
- Monitor the activities of external programmers or developers on IT solution projects
- Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture.
- IT Application Director: To inform manager about agreed IT architecture including escalate the issues, keep informed, advise and receive instructions.
- IT Application and Operations Manager: To ensure provided IT solutions align with Global solution architect's direction and work collaboratively to contribute to achieving multiple team's business outcome
- Business team: To resolve and provide solution to issues including develop
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submit your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail