- The Solution Architect is responsible for the delivery of Architecture services (Solution Architecture Design, Governance, Blueprinting, Technology Enablement, Research and Education) in the development center.
- Provide expertise in the area of application and data architecture.
- Create solution designs for application project initiatives in conjunction with the Global Architecture Function.
- Refine and manage the process by which solutions are initiated, assessed, governed and implemented, in coordination with the Regional IT Delivery Leader, Digital Technology Officer and Operations.
- Technology solution design and implementation and experience with digital integration
- Establish, develop and maintain an enterprise view of application architecture, information standards, policies and procedures.
- Experience across application and data architecture including design patterns, development methodologies, systems integration, data modelling.
- Experience in working with ground-up application development projects.
- Extensive hands-on experience designing all tiers of the solution architecture.
- A background in Microsoft development technologies is advantageous.
- Experience in Integration Architecture (EAI, ETL, ESB, API).
- Provide Design Governance and Support for Project Delivery.
- Ensure all project deliverables are aligned to the Architectural Standards.
- More than 8 years of IT Industry experience with deep focus on application solutions implementations.
- Experience working in large, complex, corporate business and technology programs
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Michelle Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.