An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world renowned media organisation as an Infrastructure Solutions Architect.
My client is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience.
This new hire's primary responsibilities will be designing cloud, infrastructure and "as-a-service" solutions for the Internal Business Units. Other responsibilities will include engaging with Enterprise Technology teams in multiple capacities to solve complex technical challenges and provide guidance or oversight on enterprise initiatives.
The successful candidate will need a proven background in leadership, communication, influencing, and facilitation skills as well as subject matter expertise across multiple infrastructure and cloud domains.
The must haves:
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading complex programs/projects with proven record of successful completion
- Solid documentation skills related to business analysis and requirements gathering
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, Project or related applications
- Ability to present complex ideas and communicate effectively with senior leadership
- Deep understanding of application and infrastructure technologies (compute, storage, network, database, web, integration, virtualization, cloud hosting)
- Previous participation in migration from on premise to cloud infrastructure services and transformation from service provider to service broker
- Exceptional technical skills with implementation, architecture, and integration experience
- Experience developing and delivering complex technology architecture on enterprise level/scale
- Strong facilitation skills to engage subject matter experts to define requirements and conduct detailed design reviews with project team
- Experience in agile software development, automated testing, and DevOps.
For a confidential conversation around this role please contact Farrah @ Argyll Scott.