Argyll Scott is looking for a Software Project Specialist - eCommerce to join our premium client based in Bangkok. Our client is in Food Industry and they are looking for a candidate who is currently having many interesting new digital, e-commerce, and food delivery projects
They are now looking for a strong Software Project Specialist - eCommerce who is energetic, passionate, and love technology to join their dynamic and professional team in Bangkok.
- Designing & implementing enhancements and fixes to the eOrdering platform, which is hosted and maintained via an outsourced provider. - Able to communicate functional and technical requirements with strong vendor management capabilities.
- Designing & Implementing enhancements and fixes to the Call Center application which is built on the Delphi platform.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, fix and enhance eCommerce and Call Center System solutions in all aspect
- Manage and understand user requirements, system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Deliver fixes and enhancements via appropriate project delivery methodology (e.g. Agile)
- Manage solution deployment and coordinate with 3rd party vendors and contractors
- Focus on continuous improvement in overall process
- Self-starter and driven to deliver quality solutions
- Manage control overall process of menu maintenance to all ordering channel
- Strong system development background in a core object-oriented programming language (e.g. C++, Visual Basic, .NET, Java) is required
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related technical field
- 5-8 years IT solution experience as programmer, systems analyst, solution developer
- IT commercial Savvy, able to articulate and link IT ecosystem and business goals
- Competency in SQL and integration via web services is required
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing required
- Work with Advanced Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.