The world-known IT company are looking for candidates who have strong experiences in C++ and C programming language for the position of Software Developer. The location is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The shortlisted candidate must have knowledge and experiences in online payment software development or experiences working in EDC machine.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimisation
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in web and software development
- Strong experiences in C++, C or C# programming language
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated the understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Detail-oriented and has strong problem-solving skills
- Good command of English
- Group Health Insurance
- Variable bonus
- Provident Fund
- Holiday allowance
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.