Our client is a leading company which specialized in heavy machinery products. The role involves both operations (technical after sales) and business administration tasks. They are currently looking to find a Service Manager to join their team and lead a team up to 40 people.
- Manage team up to 40 personnel in both operations (technical) and business administration tasks.
- Engage in both operations and business development tasks.
- Handles account management and effective customer services to meet customer satisfaction to the highest standard.
- Control service department activities on to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Set SOP/KPI of team to for continuous improvement of services.
- Organize and give instruction to dept staff to maximize individual and group efficiency.
- Implement and maintain HSEQ and other company compliance.
- Oversee service P&L, customer support, and business development.
- Has knowledge and experience in technical machinery or automotive.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- At least 5 years in supervisory and/or management role in service function
- Experience in mechanical engineering
- Thai nationals only
Apply for this job:
- Click the Apply Button, and submit your CVs MS Word with your current salary detail and updated picture.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.