Listed on one the major European stock exchanges, a global market leader in luxury lifestyle management is looking for a passionate Service Improvement Manager to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Head of Member Satisfaction, you will measure, review and improve quality assurance and customer care service across the APAC region.
- Responsible for the total quality assurance processes, including the coordination of Live QA process
- Manage customer care escalations, attend call calibrations, and provide call centre coaching in achieving overall service improvement
- Partner closely with the Team/Operations Managers in identifying local training needs and personalising training resources for each country in the region
- Experienced in creating e-learning and conducting training remotely
- Track record success in delivering full suite of training, from planning, execution to evaluation
- Language proficiency in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese will be advantageous
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.