My client is a well-known US MNC in the Insurance industry, specialising deeply in property relating insurance. Singapore being in the APAC HQ, this role sits within the Infrastructure team, with regional responsibilities to oversees the day to day operations.
- Implement and maintain new/current servers and storage.
- Responsible for day to day operations, troubleshooting and solving complex storage and servers problem
- Comply with company procedures and standards
- Responsible for security,backup and redundancy strategies
- Improve system efficiency by executing custom scripts
- Actively coming up with new ideas/strategy to enhance current setups
- Upkeep highest level of system and infrastructure availability
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of hands on experience
- VMware and UNIX experience required
- Experience with storage technologies
- Ability to work under stress and fast pace environment
- Knowledge of O365, SQL server, VDI, Websphere is highly advantageous
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.