Argyll Scott is helping one of the most successful modern digital media company based in Bangkok city to looking for a right Senior UX Design Manager to help leading their multicultural UX Designer team. There are continuously expanding their business and expanding their team to support their very interesting digital product for millions of users to use.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Managing Cross-functional team,
- Leading UX Designer team,
- Enhancing UX Design Methodology and activities,
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in all areas of UX, including user-centered design methods,
- Developing Research activities,
- Conducting User Testing and report,
- Defining User journey, touchpoint, and story,
- Own the end-to-end design process, ensuring timely, detailed, and polished deliverables,
- Mentors more junior UX resources, providing goals, development, career insight and guidance in facilitating discussions and creating deliverables,
- Mentors more junior UX resources in best practices, process and methodology.
Successful candidate must have at least five years UX experience and at least a year leading UX design team, and meet with the following requirements:
- Excellent User interface design experience,
- Strong Sketch, Illustrator, and prototype tools,
- Strong foundation the in design process and design strategy for software products,
- Experienced UX analytic tools, and data analysis,
- Experienced multiproject,
- Experienced Digital Innovation,
- Experienced Digital Product Design & Benchmark,
- Very good interpersonal and leadership skill,
- Have creative mind and think outside the box,
- Good English Skill,
Expat candidate is more than welcome!
This is one of the greatest and very challenging opportunity for you to lead their professional Agile team to help enhancing their exciting products. They are looking after their employee very well, providing great base salary and perks.
If you interest to try an interesting product with a huge and stable company please click apply or call Benji at 02 107 2873 for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.