- To develop long-term strategic relationship with retailers cross APAC region;
- Be in charge of customer P&L, sell-in and sell-out target achievements;
- Present business analysis and P&L related investments to share holders;
- Drive digital innovation with retailers across the region;
- Set up annual retailer budget and aligned with share holders;
- Contracts or terms negotiation, new store opening projects;
- At least 8 years' account management or travel retail experience in FMCG or beauty sector;
- Strong analytical, communication and influencing skills with strategic mindset is required;
- English speaking is a must, Cantonese/Korean/Japanese speaking is a plus;
- Frequent travelling is required;
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.