Title: Senior Technical Service Specialist (Refrigeration)
Senior Technical Service Specialist - Service Job Planning - Inventory Management - Budget Management - Up to 60K based in Bangkok
An international Refrigerator manufacturing Company
- Managing and developing After Sales Services team staff.
- Ensuring the best services are provided to customers.
- Managing the liaison with the Commercial team and the relevant operations departments interlinked with the store.
- Assisting in the development, implementation, and management of best practice procedures to ensure compliance to both internal and external service level requirements.
- Coordinating activities with the regulatory affairs department to ensure the timely provision of accurate documentation for exportation purposes.
- Establishing and maintaining a good relationship with all customers.
- Previous experience in management and administration of order entry and customer services to internal and external customers.
- Full understanding of after-sales services especially in retails industry.
- Strong skills in Excel and general Microsft Office suite to support the reporting requirements of management.
- Strong communication and management skills, excellent in English, both verbal and written, are essential.
- A friendly and encouraging outlook with the ability to fit into a small but dynamic and developing team.
- Ability to self-motivate & adapt whilst remaining calm in a demanding commercially oriented but process-driven position
If you are interested, please apply via jobsDB or call 083-0092661
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.