Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Senior Strategy Transformation. This role will responsible for identifying, understanding and assessing the implications to key trends with respect to market, customers, competition.
- Strategic planning and ensuring the execution plans (e.g. market area strategic priorities; business domain strategy and execution plans; account strategies and financial plans) are aligned with group strategy and adapted to the specific characteristics of the market
- Customer strategic engagements: identifying, establishing and managing strategic engagements with senior executives to help them improve their performance
- Strategic opportunity evaluation: identifying opportunities that may represent significant opportunities to improve its business performance and working with leadership team (and / or Global leadership) to validate and agree appropriate actions to improve business performance
- Establish and lead engagements in all the above areas
- Establish and gain support from senior colleagues and customer executives and managers to ensure projects deliver genuine impact to Ericsson and customers
- Mentor and develop team members such that their performance is improved and challenged
- Defining trends in telecom markets and implications
- Economic value drivers and Key strategic themes of mobile telecom operators and the business practice and cultures
- Experience in projects with mobile operators in this market.
- Customer Centric and standards of integrity
- Improves the performance of team members, colleagues and peers
- Strategic problem structuring, analysis and solving
- Partner (customer executive and internal executive) management
- Communication structuring and delivery
- Project management: able to balance effort and potential to deliver impact quickly with minimal effort
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.