A fantastic opportunity has arisen, to be part of an industry leading financial software and application solutions company in Central London. They are currently looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant who has a strong pre-sales experience and is able to liaise between the sales and product management teams to bring solutions and resolve pain points for clients.
The main focus will be to drive additional revenue by identifying and uncovering prospect's business goals, needs and pain points. You will be responsible for performing gap analyses and identifying potential solution integration points. The ideal candidate must have strong commercial knowledge and be able to drive product and feature enhancements and associated product roadmaps by providing input to the sales process.
You would be required to spend about 30-40% of your time visiting clients in Europe and South Africa and the rest of the time dedicated to the UK.
The ideal candidate would have extensive experience working with sales managers and have the ability to interact with financial firms, banks, challenger banks and their C-Level Executives.
Essential Experience and Skills
- B.S. or B.A. College Degree along with 4+ years of relevant experience as a pre-sales engineer/consultant
- Sales/technology experience in the Financial Services vertical preferred
- Online Personal Financial Management (PFM), online banking, mobile banking experience a major plus
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise web applications - including the basics of web infrastructure, applications, database, networking and security
- Experience with Banking, Retail, Small Business and Commercial Internet Banking
- Experience with Personal Finance Management (PFM) systems
- Travel required: up to 30-40% in Europe & South Africa
If you are interested in applying or would like to have a confidential chat about this role, please do not hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org