Argyll Scott is looking for a Senior Software Support Engineer to join our premium client based in Bangkok. They are a well known IT company looking for who is currently having many interesting new digital projects for new generation Developer to work on.
They are now looking for a strong Senior Software Support Engineer who is energetic, passionate, and love technology to join their dynamic and professional team in Bangkok.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
In this role, you will report to a Product Support Manager. You will be the face of the organisation and will utilize your considerable communication skills to build strong and lasting relationships with your clients.
- Client relationship building
- Periodically fulfil on-call responsibilities to provide 24x7 support capabilities for major incidents.
- Interact with a wide range of global AF staff concentrated mainly in Bangalore and Christchurch, but also in the USA, Philippines and UK
- Handle pressure-filled situations across multiple clients, understanding any financial impact on a client and managing client needs and timelines against all other priorities.
- Proactively helping to prevent future problems by developing and documenting new initiatives and processes, and highlighting any potential defects you may find
- Responsibility for ongoing learning of the AF application and business processes of key clients.
- Previous experience in a technical support role is essential, with a strong and unrelenting dedication to customer success.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or professional experience in software development, systems analysis, design and architecture
- Experience with relational databases Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience with reading C# and a good understanding of Object oriented development would be highly desirable
- Sound analytical, design and problem-solving skills, with a high degree of numeracy and a capacity for complex concepts
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.