Senior Software Engineer (JAVA)
Are you looking for a career which supports personal and career growth? Are you an adventurous person who like to step out of your comfort zone by solving challenging problems? If your answer is yes, we've a role for you!
We're looking for a well-rounded engineer that is proficient in both API design and architecting event-driven backend systems. Join our amazing team of visionaries, disruptive geniuses and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry. You will play a critical part in the design, implementation, testing, and deployment of RESTful APIs that will serve as the backbone to our portfolio of consumer financial products across desktop and mobile.
Additionally, you will be instrumental in the architecture and implementation of a robust, scalable backend system responsible for handling millions of dollars' worth of financial transactions. Our client tech stack includes React/Redux, ReactNative, Nodejs, ES6, Java/Spring, MongoDB, AWS.
Here's some guidelines of what are we expecting:
- Work alongside our engineering team to create new features related to financing and payments
- Architect and implement event-driven backend systems that provide support for our core underwriting business
- Contribute to developing best practices for continuous integration and deployment
- Consistently improve maintainability and stability of the codebase
It'd be great if you check most of the boxes below but if you are a fun and passionate individual who code for your life, we can overlook some of them:
- You have experience working with APIs of reasonable complexity.
- You understand Java is more than just coffee, and pretty good at using it.
- You have experience working with non-relational databases such as MongoDB.
- You like to think and solve problems.
- You will communicate to resolve conflicts and like to build relationship with your team members.
- You have minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience building and developing amazing technology platforms.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Michelle Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.