Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Senior SAP Technical Specialist. The role requires a confident, reliable and service-oriented individual who is able to manage all cycles of an Integration Project (SAP with our Internal Project Management System / SAP with Expense Report System) as well as the support of business users to improve processes.
- Participates in requirements gathering activities to understand business and technical requirements for process implementations and for system integration projects. Works with business users and functional SAP team members to build project schedule, tasks and estimates
- Executes ABAP programming and builds customer-exits, customer enhancement spots BADI's and, BTE's. in support of the business requirements
- Executes the testing lifecycle from Unit Test through UAT and Regression to ensure effective delivery of high-quality solutions
- Provides ongoing configuration and development support after project implementation and acts as the long term support partner for delivered SAP and integration solutions
- Prepares and keeps technical documentation current. Communicates status of work in progress to project team lead and team members
- Participates and contributes to knowledge sharing activities with team lead and team members
- Effectively utilizes standard enterprise tools to develop or implement technical components
- At least 10 years of work experience with several successful integration projects.
- 5 years of work experiences in ABAP Programming and Smart Forms / Adobe Forms design and definitions as well as SAP enhancements
- Experience in SAP System Integrations using Web Services, SOAP/ABAP Proxy, Business Transaction Events (BTE), ALE/IDOC, Change Pointers, and RFC's, etc
- Experience in SAP Upgrade or Enhancement Package/Support Stack Application (SPDD/SPAU).
- Experienced in Design and implemented various SAP Business workflows.
- Experienced with on-going production support activities.
- Experience with User and Authorization concept and optical archiving/content server is a plus.
- Stays current with new technologies via formal training and self-directed education.
- Ability to apply technical skills with effective verbal and written communication in Thai & English language.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.