Argyll Scott is helping the client is looking for SAP/ERP Solution Sales. This role is responsible for providing solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Sales: Developing, Validating, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities
- Interacts with senior management levels ,which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Manages large work efforts as an individual contributor at a client
- Proven sales leadership originating and closing technology services opportunities
- Client facing (from deal qualification through close)
- Has or will earn credibility with Technology and other executives
- Understands Technology offerings including supporting differentiation and value propositions
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong facilitation and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Team player of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to interface and negotiate with senior executives
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 10 years' experience selling consulting and/or outsourcing services with a focus on providing SAP/ERP solutions.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Consulting Services
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in direct sales wit h quota of at least $10M
- Minimum 7 years project management experience
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing new products or services for a large business entity
- Thai Nationality Only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.