Our client is a global logistic company with networks worldwide. They provide all type of solutions such as freight forwarding, contract logistics, overland transport, and solution design. They are currently looking for a "Senior Sales Manager" who specialize in providing freight forwarding services (airfreight/sea freight/overland transport) to pharmaceutical and healthcare clients. With the expanding volume and projected sales for the upcoming year, our client would like to expand their commercial team to match their growth in site operation to match their capacity.
The "Senior Sales Manager" will focus on dealing with all types of clients who will be looking for a long term logistics solution design. Our client is one the leading freight forwarding with trade lanes and network worldwide. Customers of our client are major public and private companies of which utilize freight forwarding service (airfreight/sea freight/overland transport). This role will focus on pharmaceutical and healthcare vertical market. The candidate should have background in freight forwarding sales experience of at least 8 years.
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Provide logistics and implementation solutions to clients through out the company sites.
- Engage and hunt new clients who are looking for freight forwarding services (Airfreight/Sea Freight/Overland Transport).
- Focus on pharmaceutical and healthcare vertical market.
- Handles costing, pricing, tender, and RFQ process in order to bid project for the company.
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with clients and distribution by marketing channels.
- Monitor sales and trade channels to achieve sales growth.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners focused on solution design needs.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- At least 8 years of freight forwarding sales experience. Preferably with background and client based in pharmaceutical and healthcare market.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to provide technical knowledge and solution design in freight forwarding to clients.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at email@example.com, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.