Our client is leading global engineering company with products within the engineering and field instrument industry. They are currently looking for a "Senior Sales Engineer" to join their instrument and measurement sales division. The person work along side instrument sales team of which they are open to people with background analytical or field instrument background. With the expanding volume and projected sales for the upcoming year, our client would like to expand their commercial team to match the high projected growth.
The "Senior Sales Engineer" will focus on dealing with all types of customers including EPC contractors and end users. Customers of our client are major public and private companies of which utilize industrial automation, test and measurements, and calibration products. The candidate should have background in sales in the instrument sales, experience in leading a sales team, and strong technical instrument knowledge.
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Product such as Flow Meter, Analyzer, Pressure Transmitter, and others for Oil&Gas, Petrochemical, Food and Beverage industry.
- Deals directly with customer such as EPC contractors and end users account and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with factories and distribution by marketing channels.
- Monitor sales and trade channels to achieve sales growth.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering
- At least 3-4 years of direct experience in engineering instrument sales preferably with background in Oil&Gas or F&B background.
- Strong instrument technical knowledge.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at firstname.lastname@example.org, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.