Our client is leading global engineering company with products industrial automation and process control. They are currently looking for a "Senior Sales Engineer" to oversee and boost sales for their general industry team. With the expanding volume and projected sales for the upcoming year, our client would like to expand their commercial team to match the high projected growth.
The "Senior Sales" will focus on dealing with customers within the F&B, Automotive, Electronics, and other industries. Customers of our client are mainly manufacturers who require industrial automation tooling and systems to assist the production. The candidate should have background in industrial automation sales of at least 5 years.
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Deals directly with main distributors and key clients to maintaining strong client relationships.
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with factories and distribution by marketing channels.
- Monitor sales and trade channels to achieve sales growth.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners focused on industrial automation industries.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in industrial automation sales. Candidates who are familiar and have client based in F&B, Automotive, and Electronics is a plus.
- Experience in managing distributor and direct sales.
- Able to solve technical issues on site.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at email@example.com, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.