Senior Regulatory Affair - Medical Device
Our client is a top tier global medical device company. Whom is currently seeking an experience Regulatory Affair professional with extensive knowledge in regulation for healthcare business.
· Take charge of company's regulatory affair within Thailand
· Completing product's registration process for both existing and new products
· Responsible for providing an up-to-date report regarding regulatory affair to management team
· Keep track of internal documentations and records to comply with company's regulatory requirement
· Bachelor' degree in Pharmaceutical, Science, Medical Technology or related field
· Highly proficient in English
· Healthcare background from Public Sector is highly preferred
· Relevant laws and regulations knowledge for healthcare product
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Growth career with one of the most successful medical device company in the world
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.