Exciting time to join an established and fast-growing team taking up and owning the entire Financial Services - Accounting & Finance desk. We have established PSL clients. We have good candidate database from 7-8 years of experience within this space. We have a good strong FS practice where we have good synergy on the client / business development side. As a company, we do both contingent and retained businesses. We focus on middle management to C-suite level searches. Within the business, our team financial services industry has the highest average placement value, which means you will be facing off senior clients, senior stakeholders and senior candidates within the market who are all high-earning professionals. So overall, it is a great opportunity for an experience FS / Accounting & Finance consultant to take over the warm desk and start making money right away.
As a recruitment consultant, you will participate in various searches through understanding clients' requirements and sourcing candidates through different channels. You will meet with candidates to understand each of them and to discuss with them roles that are suitable. You will present shortlisted candidates to clients and manage the interview processes. You will also act as the middle-person to negotiate the offer and complete the placement. Outside of the search processes, you will manage existing clients, develop new clients and map out candidates within your area of focus. You will assist to conduct business terms negotiation and various internal as well as external discussions related to the business.
What I expect of you:
- A few years of experience in recruiting within Financial Services and / or Accounting & Finance area(s), more experienced candidates will be considered for Senior Consultant role and less experienced candidates will be considered for Consultant role
- Candidates with no recruitment experience who have work experience in investment banks, asset management firms or other related financial services companies will also be considered
- Excellent communications and professional approach, well presented
- Relationship builder
- Fluent English is a MUST for this role, ability to speak Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be a plus but not mandatory
- Smart and outspoken but humble team player
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact Sze Sze Yeung at email@example.com or call +852 3695 5140.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.